I hold a master's degree in Forensic Psychology and have been a professional editor since 2013. I have always had a knack for fine-tuning other people's work to make it the best it can be. I have helped many clients with a variety of proofreading and editing projects, from small works like reports and memos for their employers, to final college research papers, to memoirs, to fiction and nonfiction manuscripts. I offer fair pricing and a quick turnaround time, and I am very flexible with payment plans, if necessary.
Need an editor or proofreader, no matter how large or small the project? Let me help!
- Provide line/copy editing as well as content editing for short stories, novellas, and novels.
- Use track changes to record any and all revisions, make comments within the margins to instruct and inform the author as to possible content corrections and improvements for future writing projects.
- Assist students and employees with reports, papers, memos, essays, and so on, verifying spelling, grammar, readability and overall content to provide a proper finished document for the assignment.
- Assist authors with their manuscripts prior to the publishing stage, providing editing notes regarding spelling, grammar and tensing issues, as well as content feedback for readability and character/plot effectiveness.
- Projects I have worked on include Melissa Pearl’s A Fugitive, Aspen Falls, Mica & Lexy, Songbird, and The Masks series; Jordan Ford's Barlow Sisters, Barrett Boys, Brotherhood, Fairytale Twist, Forever Love, Nelson High Raiders, Misfits Remix, and Ryder Bay series; Melody Sweet's Haven Hallways series; Sophia Quinn's O'Sullivan Sisters series; Jamie Vesay's Fauna's Thread; Robert Siegle's American Cradle; Woody Woodill's If Trees Could Talk; and Randal Benjamin's The Old Gun: Finding Sundance.